Sunday, January 30, 2011

Days 24-26: Size 8 feels great!

Again, I apologize for my lack of blogging the last few days. Between a sick toddler and a baby not sleeping much, I've been a little busy and tired.

I'm guessing you've noticed the title of this post - yes, ladies and gentlemen (but probably only ladies) I am in my size 8 jeans. They feel awesome. They look awesome. I'm back to only having one pair of jeans that fits, but that's ok with me!

My dad and my husband both happened to get me Macy's giftcards for my birthday - I'm saving them for when I reach the end of my journey, but it is going to be difficult. Within the next month, I'll probably be down another size, and won't have anything to wear! Luckily, we have an awesome consignment place in McMinnville and I can probably get some stuff for super cheap.

The other day I made myself some zucchini lasagna for dinner - you use thinly sliced zucchini instead of noodles, reduced fat cottage cheese, and ground turkey. It was fabulous. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE lasagna and all pasta in general, but this recipe was good enough that I'll make it again and again to satisfy my lasagna cravings - and save the real stuff for special occasions.

That's it for now! Looking forward to sharing my results of the week with you on Tuesday morning! - B

1 comment: