Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9 - Staying Motivated

I've been reading a lot of success stories online from people who have done medifast. It is so great to read the stories of these peoples' journeys and their amazing outcomes!  Knowing that some people have lost well over a hundred pounds on this diet makes me know that losing another 30.9 is definitely possible.

The medifast program creators suggest that you don't exercise during the first 2-3 weeks of the program, since the caloric intake is so low, and your body needs time to adjust.  I am excited to start regularly walking, doing the elliptical, and finding new ways to stay fit as well.

For now, I'll be sticking to the Mommy-and-Me swim classes that I started with Miles this week.

Happy Wednesday! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment