Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 - Feeling Good!

Here we are at day 3 - still going strong. It was a really good day today - and I feel it was good because I resisted one of my major weaknesses - McDonald's fries.  Miles ate his happy meal and played at the Play Place, and I ate a medi-fast bar. It was actually pretty tasty. :)

I didn't feel as hungry today, so I think my body is starting to adjust. I'm really excited to see how much I am losing this week.

Yesterday's surprise was that the "soft serve" by medi-fast is actually very sweet and creamy. Not like DQ by any means, but still a tasty enough treat to satisfy my ravenous sweet tooth. I did wonder today if I think these things taste good because I'm constantly looking forward to my next "meal." Even so, the food is at least good enough for me to think I can really stick with this.

I'm already learning that the less I am focusing on food, the more I am focusing on all the blessings in my life.  I have always tried to never take anything in my life for granted, but when you take an obsession away, you can really see how good you have it. I have such an amazing family. My husband is so supportive and so wonderful. My children are so delightful and make it so easy for me to smile every day.

Life is good. Even on medi-fast. - B

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I'm Chris, I met you at Hillary's. She told me you started Medifast so I had to log on and tell you Congratulations! After 20 years of trying everything, I found Medifast through a friend. There is NOTHING like it...it is amazing! If you need a free health coach, let me know. Are you familiar with Take Shape for Life? It is about achieving optimum health. Good for you for blogging. You will be an inspiration to others :)

    ReplyDelete