Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16 - Still going strong

Here we are well into my 3rd week on the program - while I really am looking forward to a real meal as a treat this weekend, I am still feeling very strong. Valentine's day is approaching, and normally at this time of year I buy myself some chocolates, so I definitely am tempted when I walk through a grocery or gift store.

Today's post is short and boring, so for that I apologize. I am exhausted because my baby is waking up about 6 times every night. (She was sleeping 9-10 hours straight before this week)

Maybe I'll something more profound to say tomorrow - B

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your little gal isn't sleeping... Although I saw you posted on FB that she DID last night! Yay! I will be starting on MF again soon, praying for your (and others) strength to not deviate from the plan... Way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete