Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 23 - Let's get things moving.

A word to the wise - if you are planning on starting the medifast diet or have just recently started, please know that you will likely get constipated. I highly recommend one Fiber Choice chewable tablet a day. It has a little bit of sugar in it, but that is why I only take one. (the normal dose is two) - it seems to help.

Anyway, day 23 was great.  I started my meals late, so I actually got to eat every 2 hours, which was kind of nice.  I also did a vigorous elliptical workout for 30 minutes. It felt so good to sweat.

I've been asked for some of the recipes I'm using for my lean and green meals, so here are the links to a couple of blogs that my friend Trish recommended (thanks Trish!) - all the recipes I've used are on these sites.

http://www.margenesleanandgreens.com

http://newbeautifulme.blogspot.com

(Alisha - the cauliflower pizza recipe I use is on the second site.)

Enjoy! - B

1 comment:

  1. That side effect is the WORST! I found a fiber gummy supplement that is sugar free. They really make a HUGE difference. You're welcome for the recipes! Glad I could help on your journey! :D

    ReplyDelete