Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 8 - It's the little things.

Today when I put on my size 12 jeans fresh out of the dryer, they slid on effortlessly, buttoned without having to lay down on the bed and creating belly button cleavage, and felt like an old friend rather than a new, prettier, skinnier friend. :)

It's the little things like this that make all of this worth it. I am excited to have this feeling with my size 10 jeans. And my size 8 jeans. And, maybe perhaps get to go shopping for some size 6 jeans.

Tonight at dinner Matt said to Miles, "Hey Miles, did you know that Mommy is shrinking?" Miles wasn't really paying attention, but it was so nice to hear Matt say it anyway. What a great husband I have.

Excited for another new day! -B

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. I cant wait until I can afford the food, I am going to give it a shot, just to get me motivated and off to a start then I will see what happens from there. Congrats again.... Its so exciting when you get in smaller jeans. I will be following you.

    ReplyDelete