Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4 - Blasted Cake!

I was less than perfect today. I made a cake for a friend's baby shower tomorrow, and I was able to resist...mostly. I did have a taste of the cream cheese filling that I made, because I freakin' love it. It was just a taste though, and other than that, I followed program all day today.

Today was great - my new, lovely friend Alisha came over with her son Eli and kept me busy for awhile which kept my mind off of food. (which is not the only reason to have her over, but it definitely helped!) I think keeping myself busy and involved will be a major player in this for me. If I'm bored, I want to eat.

I am not feeling hungry in between my medi-fast meals anymore. And, I like that in the evening in order to have a satisfying meal, I actually have to cook for myself, which is something I'm not used to doing.

Feeling good. Have to make it through the baby shower tomorrow - that may be a challenge. Still, I'll be armed with a medi-fast bar and I'll eat that medi-fast bar like it's the most delicious thing I've ever had in my whole life. And, I'll smile when I step on the scale on Tuesday.

Happy Friday Everyone! Enjoy the weekend!  - B

1 comment: