Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7 Complete - A 5 and a 6

Good morning! On this day, the start of my 8th week on Medifast, I report that I am officially 157.8 lbs, meaning I lost 2.3 lbs for the week, and 26.1 lbs total! Yay!!!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am to see that 5 - I am officially a lower weight than I have been since before Matt and I got engaged. I'm only 12.8 lbs away from my goal!

In other news, I tried on a size 6 dress at a little boutique here in town yesterday, and it fit perfectly! Eeee! I tried on a size 6 jeans, and I'm not quite there yet. They buttoned, but the muffin top I was sportin' along with a squished-to-nothingness booty, made me think that I should skip them for now. :)

One thing I'm really disappointed about right now is my wedding ring - it is officially too big for me to wear. It falls off all the time. I went to a jeweler yesterday to see what it would cost to get it resized, and they told me $250! I'm going to shop around for other prices, but if it is going to cost that much, I will have to wait for awhile. It breaks my heart (and Matt's) to not be wearing it, but I don't want to lose it. I've been wearing it on a chain around my neck.  I did buy a silly ring yesterday to cope with the "naked" feeling you get when you don't have your wedding ring on, but it does not look like a wedding ring.

So, I have a confession to make. I'm going to eat Mexican food tonight. I've been craving chips and guacamole like you can't imagine. I'm not going to pig out - in fact, the only thing I'm going to eat off plan are the chips and guacamole. The rest of my meal will fit into lean and green guidelines. I'm ok with this decision...I hope I don't regret it at the end of the week...but if I do, I will have to be comfortable with the decision to go off plan.

Happy Tuesday! Ciao for now! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment