Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 35/Week 5: Down 3.5!

This morning the scale greeted me with a glorious 162.3 lbs. That's 3.5 lbs lost for the week, and a total of 21.6 in 5 weeks.

More importantly, I should note that I am now officially a lower weight than I have been since December of 2005. (158) After that I started gaining weight again, and the lowest I have been able to get since then was 163. It's so exciting to me that very soon, I will be back at that 158 mark, and then blow right past it.

I don't have much else to say! It feels great to be shrinking! Thank you everyone for all of your support! - B

3 comments:

  1. Cool Brooke! Are you getting tired of not eating very much real food? I'm getting sooooo tired of weight watchers. The last 2 weeks I just CAN NOT bring myself to track points. I don't know how people do it for years. I know right now that I'm at the weight that I usually hang around at when I'm not really exercising...so I need to find something I like... so that I stick with it. Too bad my favorite thing is team sports, and that's so hard to find when you're out of school. I've thought about just signing up for a 5k to motivate me...but it doesn't sound very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I get tired of the lack of real food. Mostly I miss fruit. But, I don't like to cook, so the convenience of the Medifast meals is great for me.

    I know what you mean about WW. I used to get that way too. I also know what you mean about finding the right exercise so that you stay motivated. I used to think I liked running, but I just don't. I'm going to sign up for a fitness class of some kind at the Community Center - I'll let you know what/when - having a workout buddy is always more fun! I did see in the Parks and Rec catalog that there are some adult team sports - Volleyball and basketball I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, i love volleyball, but I thought it said you have to put together a team to sign up.

    ReplyDelete