Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 28 - Take that, Fat!

Day 28 - week 4 wrapped up. Current weight: 165.8 lbs! I lost 4.4 lbs this week for a total of 18.1 lbs in 4 weeks! I rock!

Just for your information, I will be posting my weight and other stats again along with pictures on the official month mark - which is February 4th.

Some cool things to share with you:

When Miles was 18 weeks old, I joined Weight Watchers at 193 lbs.  It took me about 4 months to get down to 163. That was the lowest I got before I started gaining weight again. (When I hit the wall and literally could not lose anymore no matter what I tried.)

Maggie is 18 weeks old today, and I'm 27.2 lbs lighter than I was at that age with Miles. I am only 2.8 lbs away from the lowest weight I've been in a VERY long time. I'm going to blast that weight out of the water very soon, and I can't wait to celebrate that victory!

This week I feel really honored that I've inspired some other people to start their Medifast journeys. I want you to know that I'm rooting for you, 100%! Together we are bringing sexy back! (Thanks Katy!)

In other news, I can see my abs again. I thought that was a pipe dream, but no - I can actually see that I have muscles there. Now I just need to start working them out :) - B

No comments:

Post a Comment