Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 8 - I probably don't deserve it, but I'm glad it happened anyway!

Week 8 is in the books - down 2.6 lbs, putting me at 155.2, and a grand total loss of 28.7 lbs! Ladies and gents, I am 10.2 lbs away from my goal! I can't even believe it!

Considering I binged on chips and guacamole last Tuesday night, I probably should have gained. I wonder how much I would have lost if I hadn't! Anyway, was it worth it? At the moment, yes. I needed to feel full. I hadn't had that completely satisfied feeling in 7 weeks. I needed to feel it for just one meal. I did stick to the plan the rest of the week, even though I was in Bandon for 4 days with access to Coastal Mist chocolates and desserts. I was victorious and discovered a new exercise method that is fun in the process...Just Dance 2 and The Michael Jackson Experience games for the Wii. So fun! I can't afford either of them right now, so I'll have to wait to purchase them.

After I get down to less than 10 lbs to go, my mini-goal is to get to 149.9. When I get to that weight, I will officially be closer to 100 lbs than 200 lbs, which I haven't been since I was 22.

My last shipment of Medifast is on its way right now. With it, I will have enough food to get me to my goal and through the transition phase of the program. I am nervous about what life is going to be like after Medifast. My goal for this week is to write out some sample meal plans for myself, so that when I get there, I can use my plans to go shopping and not have to worry about grabbing whatever is in front of me to eat. I'm used to eating small meals 6 times a day now, so that will be easy. The hard part for me will be what to eat during those times. I will have to be very careful for awhile. I hope that by the time I even have to think about that, I will be so confident in myself, that it won't even be an issue.

Here's to you and supporting me on my journey! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment