Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 10 - Eeeeeeee! (part 2)

I lost another 2.2 lbs this week. I'm 148.8 lbs. I'm only 3.8 lbs away from my goal! I can't even tell you how ecstatic I am!

I had two off days this week - Saturday was the SIP festival in McMinnville, and I wanted a burrito and a glass of wine. Sunday morning was brunch at some good friends' house, and while I was as good as I could be with the food in front of me, none of it was on plan.

Anyway, I still managed to lose!

This week is going to be a very busy one for me. Thursday my Dad is getting married, Friday is my nephew's birthday party, Saturday I have a date with my older brother, and Sunday is my nephew's second birthday party along with choir rehearsal. Surely all wonderful things, but I'll be looking forward to a quiet week next week.

I totally <3 my life!

Ciao! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment