Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 9 - Is this for real?

Somebody pinch me. I'm really scared that I'm going to wake up and find that this weight loss thing has all been a dream.

I lost 4.2 lbs this week. I'm down to 151. 151! (If there was a way to capitalize numbers to make it look like I am shouting, I would do it.) I have lost 32.8 lbs in 9 weeks. I'm blown away. I rock. I totally rock.

I've been running a lot. It is so much easier to run when you are skinny. Yes, I said it. I am skinny. Most people wouldn't look at the number 151 and think that is a skinny number, but on my body, it is. I feel awesome. I'm more confident than I've ever been in my whole life. I love the way I look and I love the way I feel even more.

I am 6 pounds away from my goal. Only 6 pounds. I've never, ever been this close to my weight loss goal, no matter what it was. I can't wait to know what it feels like to reach it.

The downside...back in a 36B. My boobs have disappeared. I hope they don't completely evaporate.

Over the next few weeks I'll be seeing a few people that I haven't seen in awhile. Truth be told, I'm very excited to see their reactions. Most people that are currently in my life have never seen me this small.

I haven't craved anything off plan since my PMS week. My last shipment of Medifast food arrived yesterday - some new and different things to keep my last weeks on the plan interesting. As of right now, I'm planning on being on the plan full time for 5 more weeks. (I'm going to blow my goal of 145 out of the water in that time!) Then I will be on transition for 6 weeks.

I've been blessed to be able to share this journey with those who are paying attention. You inspire me daily, and I hope that my story has inspired you to. Here's to us and becoming the best people we can be!

Have a fabulous week my friends! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment