Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 12 - Slowing down...

I lost 1.3 lbs this week, putting my weight at 147.3. It seems these last few pounds are taking their sweet time to come off.

I'm sure I would have lost more had I not had a flu-like day this week - I was not well at all, and the next day,  although I tried, medifast food was not enough to replenish my body. I needed to eat more to feel well again.

I have been a little lax though - not measuring my protein, eyeballing my vegetables and condiments. My last two weeks on this program, I'm going hardcore. Balls to the wall. Getting these last 2.3 lbs off and then some!

The best part about this week though was the shopping...I am now a size 4 in most things, and the things that I'm not are a 6. My "big" size is a 6. That just blows my mind.

Two weeks left and then transition. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment