Friday, March 11, 2011

Day ??? - Eeeeee!

Ok. So I normally try to avoid weighing myself more than once per week. But, given that I have been SO close to a particular number over the last week, I had to check out the scale.

It's official! I am now closer to 100 lbs than 200 lbs! I am 149.7. I literally cannot remember the last time I could make such a statement.

4.7 lbs to my goal. 34.1 lbs lost on Medifast. 58.3 lbs lost since Maggie was born. Amazing.

On the emotional end of things, I'm doing great. I really have discovered that there is absolutely not any food that tastes as good as I currently feel. I know that I will continue to be healthy after Medifast. I know that on the rare occasion that I do need to indulge, I'll be fine, because I know now that I can get back on the wagon.

I have hip bones again. I am getting dangerously close to having a flat tummy again. (I know! I just had a baby!) I may actually have the confidence this summer to say "screw the stretch marks" and wear a two-piece bathing suit.

It's a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment