Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11 - Saturday night....ehhh.

I went out with my brother Saturday night. For sushi. And drinks. It was the death of my loss this week...only down .2 - 148.6 lbs.

Was it worth it? Yes.  I ask myself this to make sure that I'm still in a good mental state when it comes to this whole weight loss thing. I definitely am. I know that a very over-indulgent night such as Saturday will set me back a bit, but I also know that an over-indulgent night does not ruin my whole outlook about my health, weight, etc. like it did before.

We had a wonderful time, and now I'm back on the wagon - the last 3.6 lbs is going to come off lickety split! I'm on plan for 3 more weeks full time, then I move to transition.

I'm still not sure about how it will go after transition. I've been slacking a bit the last few weeks, and now I need to get back on track with what my goals are in this whole thing...I'm going to make meal plans for myself this week to make sure that my first few weeks off program are easy for me.

Still, I'm feeling fabulous. I look fabulous too. For the first time in the 10.5 years I've been with my husband, he told me that I'm hot. He's always said I was beautiful, or cute, or whatever, but now I'm hot. Gratification. :)

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment