Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 13 - YAHOO!!!!

I'm posting my week 13 stats early, because I'm leaving on a jet plane for Denver tomorrow, and I'm going to try to stay away from all things computer-ish.

Are you ready, are you ready, are you ready?????

143.5.....That's down 3.8 lbs in 5 days, and 1.5 lbs BELOW MY GOAL!!! I did it! I freakin' did it!

I'm so happy. I'm so excited. I'm so confident. I'm so healthy. I'm addicted to running. I have so much energy. I don't even know who this person is, but I love her, and I'm never letting her go.

I have one more week on Medifast full-time, and then I move on to transition. I'll save my measurements until next week's last "full time" weigh in, and I'll post my "after" pictures after I complete transition.

Wish me luck in Denver on vacation! I know I can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment