Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 14 - Starting Transition Today!

I made it - 14 weeks on medifast, went past my goal, lost 3 pant sizes - lost a load of inches. I know now that because I could do this, I can do anything.

My weight this morning is 142, for 1.5 down this week, and a total of 41.8 lbs down in 14 weeks.

Measurements:

Bust: 35 (-5.5 - So long, boobs.)
Arm: 11.75 (-3.75 - still working on the batwings, but at least I can wear something sleeveless)
Waist: 28.5 (-7 - yes, 7 inches from my waist IS awesome)
Belly: 32.75 (-7.75 - no more muffin top!)
Hips: 35 (-6.75 - my hips don't lie...)
Thigh: 20.5 (-4.75 - I am the thigh master)

A total of 35.5 inches gone from my body in 14 weeks!  I lost an average of 2.98 lbs per week. I am excited to lose a few more on transition as well.

I want the weather to get warmer so I can wear my new shorts. For the first time in my whole life, I LOVE my legs. I'm sure running has a lot to do with that - I go every other day, and I'm currently training for a half marathon.

Trish and I are headed to Disneyland in June - my goal is to be toned enough to wear a 2 piece bathing suit at the hotel pool. I've transformed so much already - getting some muscle should be a piece of cake. :) Sugar-free cake, of course.

I'll keep blogging as I go through transition - until next time! - B

No comments:

Post a Comment