Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 1 - Beans, Beans, The Magical Fruit (hopefully!)

As promised, my current weight and measurements are as follows:

Weight: 149.7 (yesterday I was 148 - I think my scale needs new batteries, but for now, we'll go with the higher weight.)
Bust: 37 in.
Arm: 12.5 in.
Waist: 32 in.
Belly: 36 in.
Hip: 38.5 in.
Thigh: 22.75 in.

Blogging yesterday helped me realize that the 4 hour body diet is not out of my reach, so I started it today. Pretty much I eat legumes, cruciferous veggies and protein 6 days a week (4 times a day, as much as I want to feel full) and then have a once per week "binge" day where I can eat whatever I want all day after a high-protein breakfast. I'm going to try it for a month, and see how I do. People that have been doing it for years swear by it, and I don't figure it is that hard to eat this way, but we shall see. If I can do medi-fast, I can do anything.

Also as promised, I took pictures of everything I ate today - I stuck to the plan perfectly - but it turned out to be too much food for me. I ended up saving half of my dinner meal, and I will have it for breakfast tomorrow.






The spinach is from our garden! It is pretty cool to eat fresh spinach every day.

I did awesome for day 1! I'm now on the search for a kettle bell to do some exercises at home and will continue running a couple times a week. Those interested should check out www.fourhourbody.com - the information about this plan is absolutely fascinating. Some of it seems a little bogus, but much seems doable and sustainable.

Just so you know, I'll be weighing daily and measuring weekly. I'll post the weekly measurements and weight on facebook - my true accountability forum. :)

Until tomorrow my friends - B

No comments:

Post a Comment