Saturday, November 12, 2011

A complete 180...

..turn, that is.

Today was a much better day. I did myself a favor and went through all my old blog posts from when I was on Medifast. How when I got to my current weight before, I was ecstatic and positive, and ready to take on the world.

After reading what myself from 6 months ago wrote, I was able to be very strong today - I stuck to my points perfectly, and didn't really even feel like I was missing out on anything.

I know part of my victory today was that I kept myself very busy. I was cleaning the house to prepare for company tomorrow, so I was never bored.

I guess my house is going to be spotless from now on.

I'm feeling recharged and ready to take this journey again. I know that food addiction is something that I will always struggle with - but it is time to take charge again for my health's sake, and for the sake of my family.  I really need my children to see me making good choices.

Going for a run in the morning. Ciao! - B

1 comment:

  1. Brooke. I just got caught up on your recent blog posts. (Sorry, I haven't read any blogs in my reader for a while now.) Yes, I think counseling is a good idea. All of these other things that you're doing are good, but you know they're not getting to the problem, just the symptoms. Does your health insurance cover it?

    ReplyDelete